Sports is one such thing that is loved by all irrespective of age and gender. You wouldn’t find even one person mumbling about his dislike for sports /games (but yes, exceptions do exist!). While some like playing it, others like watching it and there’s a unique section of people who love organizing games or tournaments. Whatsoever the entertainment industry may have changed with its varied range of programs, playing and watching sports continues to remain everyone’s #1 favorite.
With so many local tournaments, individual sport leagues and matches being conducted every month, managing it has not just become tedious but has also become nearly impossible to follow up. Given the huge process involved in organizing and managing a league or tournament, it is obvious that you may have to rely upon an automated system or software to take a major part of the burden off your shoulders.
The Key Features That Define The Best Tournament Software:
While choosing a tournament management software, you should look for the following functionalities:
- Hassle – Free Registrations; preferably remote or online registrations.
- Quick an easy to update software. The interface must be easy to use.
- Financial and statistical reports on matches, players and teams.
- Easy Communication system within the team.
- Automated Reminder setting functions like sending out match dates, recurring dues etc.…
- Highly Secure in all aspects.
PLAYINGA is a free tournament management software that has all the above-mentioned functionalities incorporated within its system. It offers an end-to-end solution to create and manage tournaments; from registrations and revenue collection to scheduling, scoring and analyzing performance.